PPP Round 3.0 Application
PriorityOne Bank will be participating in the second round of PPP loans. There are a few things we'd like for you to know regarding this round of PPP:
If you experienced a decline in revenue of 25% or more in any quarter during 2020 compared to 2019, or overall for 2020 compared to 2019, then you may qualify for another PPP loan.
- A PriorityOne checking account is now a requirement for us to close your PPP loan. We will be able to take your application without a current account, but won’t be able to fund your loan until your account is open.
- If you do not currently have a PriorityOne Bank checking account for your business, please reach out to your loan officer and they can put you in touch with someone who can get your account opened. If you had an account that was open but has now closed, you will need to open a new account.
PPP Forgiveness Update:
We anticipate the one page forgiveness attestation form from SBA to be available by January 20th. This form will be for loans of $150K or less. Prior to January 20th, customers can access the following forms and submit to their banker for forgiveness.
PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS FORMS:
EFFECTIVE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1 OUR LOBBIES WILL BE REOPENING.
Beginning Thursday, October 1 our lobbies will be open during normal business hours with the exception of our Pearl Branch, which will remain closed until further notice. Please be aware that there are a few procedures we have put in place for your continued safety and the safety of our employees.
- A face covering/mask is required to enter all branches/offices.
- Do not enter if have tested positive for COVID-19, you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Individuals who are not conducting banking business (i.e. family members, additional members of your party, etc.) will not be allowed in the building.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- After entering you may be asked to briefly remove your face covering for ID purposes.
We will not have public restroom facilities available. As always, we encourage you to continue to take advantage of our full service drive thru, ATMs, Online Banking, and Mobile App.
We are taking extra care and precautions to frequently sanitize our lobby based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and other health professionals.
We want you to know we’re doing everything we can to meet, and hopefully exceed, your expectations
DISASTER LOAN ASSISTANCE THROUGH SBA
FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name — In light of recent developments related to the coronavirus, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is reminding Americans that FDIC-insured banks remain the safest place to keep their money. The FDIC is also warning consumers of recent scams where imposters are pretending to be agency representatives to perpetrate fraudulent schemes. Consumer Protection, CLICK HERE to read the entire release.
- For general questions, or concerns, or to make a loan payment, Contact Your Nearest Branch.
- For questions regarding Online Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Text Banking, and Online Account Applications, contact our Online Banking Department: 601-849-6435 or 866-639-9820, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am CST - 5:00 pm CST.
- For information regarding your account or general account related questions contact Account Services: 601-849-6434, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am CST - 5:00 pm CST.
- For information regarding your PriorityOne Bank Debit Card, contact Card Services: 601-849-2188, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am CST - 5:00 pm CST.