Our lobbies are open during normal business hours with the exception of our Pearl Branch, which will remain closed until further notice. Please be aware that there are a few procedures we have put in place for your continued safety and the safety of our employees.
- A face covering/mask is not required but is recommended to enter all branches/offices.
- Do not enter if have tested positive for COVID-19, you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Individuals who are not conducting banking business (i.e. family members, additional members of your party, etc.) will not be allowed in the building.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- After entering you may be asked to briefly remove your face covering for ID purposes.
We will not have public restroom facilities available. As always, we encourage you to continue to take advantage of our full service drive thru, ATMs, Online Banking, and Mobile App.
We are taking extra care and precautions to frequently sanitize our lobby based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and other health professionals.
We want you to know we’re doing everything we can to meet, and hopefully exceed, your expectations
DISASTER LOAN ASSISTANCE THROUGH SBA
FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name — In light of recent developments related to the coronavirus, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is reminding Americans that FDIC-insured banks remain the safest place to keep their money. The FDIC is also warning consumers of recent scams where imposters are pretending to be agency representatives to perpetrate fraudulent schemes. Consumer Protection, CLICK HERE to read the entire release.