COVID - 19: LOBBY REOPENING OCTOBER 1 - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
EFFECTIVE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1 OUR LOBBIES WILL BE REOPENING.
Beginning Thursday, October 1 our lobbies will be open during normal business hours with the exception of our Pearl Branch, which will remain closed until further notice. Please be aware that there are a few procedures we have put in place for your continued safety and the safety of our employees.
- A face covering/mask is required to enter all branches/offices.
- Do not enter if have tested positive for COVID-19, you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Individuals who are not conducting banking business (i.e. family members, additional members of your party, etc.) will not be allowed in the building.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- After entering you may be asked to briefly remove your face covering for ID purposes.
We will not have public restroom facilities available. As always, we encourage you to continue to take advantage of our full service drive thru, ATMs, Online Banking, and Mobile App.
We are taking extra care and precautions to frequently sanitize our lobby based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and other health professionals.
We want you to know we’re doing everything we can to meet, and hopefully exceed, your expectations.
The House just passed bipartisan legislation to restart the Paycheck Protection Program and dedicate funding exclusively to community banks, sending it to President Trump to be signed into law. The bill authorizes an additional $310 billion in PPP funds with at least $60 billion set aside for loans made by community banks. Our understanding is that the SBA systems will go live shortly after President Trump signs the bill into law.
We are now accepting applications. An application form can be found by clicking HERE.
More detailed information regarding this program can be found on the SBA website.
DISASTER LOAN ASSISTANCE THROUGH SBA
FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name — In light of recent developments related to the coronavirus, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is reminding Americans that FDIC-insured banks remain the safest place to keep their money. The FDIC is also warning consumers of recent scams where imposters are pretending to be agency representatives to perpetrate fraudulent schemes. Consumer Protection, CLICK HERE to read the entire release.
- For general questions, or concerns, or to make a loan payment, Contact Your Nearest Branch.
- For questions regarding Online Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Text Banking, and Online Account Applications, contact our Online Banking Department: 601-849-6435 or 866-639-9820, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am CST - 5:00 pm CST.
- For information regarding your account or general account related questions contact Account Services: 601-849-6434, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am CST - 5:00 pm CST.
- For information regarding your PriorityOne Bank Debit Card, contact Card Services: 601-849-2188, Monday - Friday from 8:00 am CST - 5:00 pm CST.