Stay entertained with free checking that pays you to shop online — and gives you unlimited ATM refunds.
- Online shopping credits
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds, nationwide*
- Free anywhere banking services
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $10 in reimbursements for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases every month*
- Get $15 in reimbursements for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account*
- Unlimited reimbursements on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Unlimited check writing and debit card use
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Free anywhere banking services, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with deposit
- Visa® debit card
- Receive up to $25 for the debit card and unused checks from your previous bank through our Check Buy-Back program
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- E-Statements are required to open and maintain the account ($5 fee for paper statements)
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
All of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
That's all there is to it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Tunes account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month!
Dec. 20, 2017 to Jan. 16, 2018
Jan. 17, 2018 to Feb. 20, 2018
Feb. 21, 2018 to Mar. 20, 2018
Mar. 21, 2018 to April 17, 2018
April 18, 2018 to May 15, 2018
May 16, 2018 to June 19, 2018
June 20, 2018 to July 17, 2018
July 18, 2018 to Aug. 14, 2018
Aug. 15, 2018 to Sept. 18, 2018
Sept. 19, 2018 to Oct. 16, 2018
Oct. 17, 2018 to Nov. 20, 2018
Nov. 21, 2018 to Dec. 18, 2018
Dec. 19, 2018 to Jan. 15, 2019
*Minimum deposit to open is $50. No minimum balance required to earn the rewards.
You will be reimbursed up to $15 (which includes any applicable taxes) for iTunes®, Amazon.com®, or Google Play® purchases made with a PriorityOne Bank debit card associated with this account that post and settle to the account during the first sixty (60) days after the account is opened. Reimbursements will be credited to the account on the last day of Statement Cycle in which the purchases posted and settled.
Conditions of the Account: To enroll in online banking, and to elect to receive electronic statements. If these conditions are not met before the end of the second Monthly Qualification Cycle, a paper statement will be mailed and a fee of $5.00 will be charged to the account each subsequent Statement Cycle until the condition is met. Please contact us for details on how to enroll in online banking and to elect electronic statements. Limit one (1) Kasasa Tunes account per taxpayer identification number.
If account qualifications are met during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Domestic automated teller machine ("ATM") fees of $4.99 or less per transaction are credited to the account on the last day of the Statement Cycle, and
- Up to $10 (which includes any applicable taxes) in reimbursements for any iTunes®, Amazon.com® or Google Play® purchases are earned.
In order to be reimbursed, iTunes®, Amazon.com® and Google Play® purchases must be made with a PriorityOne Bank debit card associated with this account and must post and settle to your account no more than sixty (60) days after the Monthly Qualification Cycle, in which you qualified, ends. The reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of the Statement Cycle in which these purchases posted and settled.
If qualifications are not met, domestic ATM fees and iTunes®, Amazon.com® and Google Play® purchases are not reimbursed.
Transactions and activities may take one (1) or more business days from the date the transaction or activity occurred to post and settle to the account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: automated teller machine ("ATM")–processed transactions, transfers between accounts, and debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as point-of-sale ("POS") transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Debit card transactions must be completed using a PriorityOne Bank debit card associated with this account. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which the bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the account holder's account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle.
ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of the Statement Cycle in which these ATM fees posted. If you believe that you have not been reimbursed the correct amount, please contact us. We must hear from you within thirty (30) days following the end of the Statement Cycle in which the reimbursement was applicable.
[iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. and Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., and Google, Inc. are not participants or sponsors of this program.] NOTE: Kasasa Tunes is a registered trademark of BancVue, Ltd.
Free debit card will be mailed within 7 to 10 days; Instant Issue Debit Card is available immediately for a $10.00 charge.