Whether your business needs to process payroll or pay invoices, ACH and payment services can minimize costs while reducing your workload.
- With ACH services, you can:
- Make and receive vendor payments 24/7, electronically
- Bill customers directly for an expedited process
- You can also wire funds, hassle-free:
- Easy, same-day, safe movement of funds
- Move money locally, regionally, nationally, or even internationally
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
- More efficient and accurate processing
- Directly deposit employee payroll
- Streamline recordkeeping
- Fewer errors in accounting, reducing human error
- Eliminates waste and expense of paper checks
- More closely predict your overall cash flow
We also offer card solutions, check payments, and international payments. Please reach out to us to learn more.
Instructions for Domestic Incoming Wires:
Receiving Financial Institution: First National Banker's Bank
Receiving FI Routing Number: 0654-0337-0
Beneficiary Financial Institution: PriorityOne Bank
Beneficiary FI Routing Number/Account Number: 065302303
Beneficiary - POB Customer Name and Account #
Instructions for International Incoming Wires:
Incoming International Wires are wire transfers from foreign financial institutions that are transferred through the SWIFT network rather than through the Federal Reserve Bank, and are deposited into FNBB Inc.'s correspondent account for PriorityOne Bank.
Are funds being sent in US dollars?
Does the bank sending the funds use a US Correspondent Bank to fund wires to the US?
To: F N B B
SWIFT: F R N A U S 4 4
For Credit To: PriorityOne Bank 0 6 5 3 0 2 3 0 3 (Account/RT No.)
For Further Credit To: Beneficiary name and account number at beneficiary bank.
NOTE: THE WIRE WILL BE REJECTED IF IT DOES NOT HAVE PRIORITYONE BANK ON IT.