Quicker than a check, more convenient than carrying cash, your Visa® debit card provides enhanced purchasing power. Whether at the ATM, cash register, or purchasing online, your PriorityOne debit card offers an easy, more efficient way to pay.
Accepted worldwide, your Visa® debit card ensures smooth travels, with funds deducted directly from your checking account. Plus, PriorityOne Bank reimburses unlimited ATM fees associated with your Rewards Checking or Connected Checking account!
- FREE with any PriorityOne Bank checking account
- Use at the ATM, cash register, or purchase online; accepted worldwide
- UNLIMITED ATM fee reimbursements with select accounts:
- Rewards Checking
- Connected Checking
- Funds deducted directly from your account
- Quicker than check-writing
- More convenient than cash
- Monthly statement provides summary of debit card purchases
There is a $10.00 fee to replace your lost or stolen card.
Prewards are coupons on your debit card!
Receive discounts at merchant locations without having to clip coupons or remember redemption codes!
How do I get Prewards?
PriorityOne Bank customers are automatically enrolled in Prewards. Prewards are digital incentives (like coupons) that are directly linked to your PriorityOne Bank Debit Card. With Prewards, you can save money at participating national and local retailers simply by using your PriorityOne Bank Debit Card. best of all, your Preward savings are typically added to your account within minutes of your purchase.*
How do I know who Prewards vendors are?
Prewards vendors and offers change on a weekly basis, to find out who they are, go to pobm.myprewards.com and register to manage your Prewards account and receive email and/or text alerts about upcoming Prewards and offers you have redeemed.
How do I opt-out of Prewards?
There are several ways you can opt out of the program. If you are already logged in, click on "Settings" and then choose "Account Management." Scroll down and find the box in the bottom right that says, "Delete Prewards Account?" Click on the box, save your changes and you are complete. If you have never logged in or registered for an account, submit a request to un-enroll through the form on the "Contact Us" page.
Disclaimer: Receipt of Prewards does not require enrollment in the program with and provision of certain information to edo Interactive, Inc. Participation in Prewards is subject to terms and conditions of the program which may change from time to time without notice.
*Some transactions may take up to 48 hours for the Prewards savings to be added to your account.
- Custom Photo Card
PriorityOne Bank Personalized Photo Debit Cards
Go to www.designitphotocard.com to get started
- Any account holder with an active debit card can request a personalized photo card
- Each owner of a joint account can create their own personalized photo card
- $10 per photo card each time a photo card is issued or reissued
- Get a new card in about 2 weeks
- Minimum photo size is 840 x 840 pixels; for best results we recommend at least 2100 x 1344 pixels
- Clear, sharp, high resolution images produce the best
- When your card expires, your replacement card will come with the same image
- Certain image restrictions apply and are subject to approval