Conveniently manage all of your PriorityOne Bank accounts from anywhere you have internet access. Our online banking and bill pay service lets you do more than just check balances; you can also transfer funds, make payments, set-alerts, and more — through one easy-to-use interface.
Click here to download a free instruction booklet on how to sign up for and use all of our online banking services!
- FREE 24/7 access
- Control all your PriorityOne Bank accounts
- Check balances and confirm deposits
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments online and schedule recurring payments
- Save money on postage fees
- Simplify bill paying and reduce paper waste
- Download account info to money management tools
- Microsoft® Money
- Customize alerts and reminders
- 128-bit encryption and advanced security protocols
- See your complete financial picture with Finance Works
- Finance Works
Take control of your finances... get started today!
FinanceWorks is available from within our PriorityOne Online Banking service. If you're a current user of PriorityOne Online Banking, just log in, click on one of the FinanceWorks links and you'll be on your way.
Not using PriorityOne Online Banking?
Simply enroll in PriorityOne Online Banking and login with your new user name and password to begin using FinanceWorks.
See how you can take control of your finances with this easy FinanceWorks demo!
- Purchase Rewards
Save real money on the types of purchases you already make with our new Purchase Rewards program.
In one click, from your PriorityOne Online Banking home page, you can:
- View and activate new rewards offers.
- Review offers you've already activated on your debit card.
- Access your complete rewards summary page.
Theres no need for coupons — just activate your offers, use your debit card to make those purchases and enjoy the extra cash that gets put back into your account!
Learn more about how Purchase Rewards puts cash back in your account with this online banking slide show!