Bank on-the-go with mobile banking, combining the full functionality of online banking with the carry-it-with-you convenience of a cell phone. Manage multiple accounts, transfer funds, pay bills, and more — condensed and streamlined for your smartphone!
Plus, PriorityOne Bank also offers SMS Text Banking. So you can check balances, view recent transactions and transfer funds with just a few simple clicks.
- FREE 24/7 anywhere access
- Carry-it-with-you convenience
- Manage multiple accounts
- Check balances and confirm deposits
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments online
- Schedule recurring payments
- SMS text banking also available
- Streamlined apps for your smartphone!
Just bookmark Go2P1.com in your smartphone's web browser. Then, log in with your online banking user ID and password for easy access!
- SMS Text Banking
SMS text banking works with any text-enabled phone to bring PriorityOne Bank wherever you are. Simply sign up for the service within your online banking account. Once the service is activated, you can send a message to '454545' in order to see your balance, recent transactions, even transfer funds!
Text commands include:
- BAL: See primary account balance
- BAL ALL: See all account balances
- BAL CHK: See balances of all checking accounts
- BAL SAV: See balances of all savings accts
- TRANS + the dollar amount: Transfer funds to primary account
- HELP: Receive Text Banking assistance
- STOP: Deactivate Text Banking service
To be eligible for SMS text banking, accounts must first be set up in online banking.
- Smartphone Apps
Banking on-the-go has never been easier. Manage your money while staying mobile — including account transfers, bill pay, and all your favorite online banking features.
- Mobile RDC
PriorityOne Bank's Mobile Deposit Capture feature allows you to use your PriorityOne Bank Mobile Banking App to deposit checks without ever having to step foot in a branch! This feature can be obtained by updating your existing PriorityOne Bank Mobile Banking App on your Android or iPhone or downloading our free PriorityOne Bank Mobile Banking App from your Android or iPhone's app store.
Click here to download instructions for how to use this feature.