Save paper when you switch to e-statements — and save time in the process. Not only is making the switch quick and easy, your statements are delivered electronically in an instant. See up-to-date monthly account information as soon as it's available, not upon hand-delivered arrival.
Plus, past statements are readily available online, rather than semi-sorted in scattered folders. Waste less with less effort, it's a win-win.
- FREE 24/7 online access
- Cut down on your paper waste
- Easy to open, download, and save
- See past statements, archived up to 7 years
- Protected by the security of your online banking sign-on, more secure than standard mail
- Printable hard copy as needed
- Instant availability, instant notification
- How To Enroll
Customers with a personal checking or savings account may sign-up online to receive eStatements. Simply log in to PriorityOne online banking, click "Account Access", select the "Online Statements" button, then read and accept the Electronic Statement Consent and Authorization. To access your monthly eStatement, you must login to online banking and follow the same procedure.