Buying a home presents its own set of challenges. Securing affordable financing shouldn't be one of them. That's why the friendly and experienced loan originators at PriorityOne Mortgage do everything in their power to take the hassles and the headaches out of the process. From quick, local decision making to flexible scheduling options, our Mortgage team does what it takes to make your life easier.
- Several terms and options available
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- FHA Mortgage Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans
- Competitive rates across the board
- Local decision-making
- Personal service
- First-time home buyer's specials
- Construction loans also available
- Ask us about refinancing with PriorityOne Bank!
- About Us
In 1994, Sam Whitehead founded The Mortgage Center in Hattiesburg, MS with the goal of establishing a special niche by delivering truly personalized mortgage-related services. Sam's intuition was right, and his mortgage company flourished.
Seeing an ideal fit, in 1999 PriorityOne Bank acquired The Mortgage Center, and named Sam Whitehead president of the bank's new Mortgage division. With the strength of PriorityOne behind it, our mortgage operations grew stronger than ever.
Today, PriorityOne Mortgage provides that same level of personalized, "made-from-scratch" style mortgage services through office locations in Brandon, Collins and Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Mortgage Loans Made To Order.
We know purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments you're likely to make. We also know it can be a stressful proposition. Our aim is to do everything we can to simplify the process on our end. For example, we are eager to assist you with pre-qualifying for a loan. That way you'll know exactly how much home you can afford. Our loan officers also go the extra mile to be as accommodating as possible and work within your busy schedule. And, perhaps most importantly, we do our best to keep the paperwork to a minimum. We think you'll find it's these little things that add up to a much improved home buying experience.
Whether you're buying your first home, in the market for a larger home, or simply want to refinance your existing mortgage, PriorityOne Mortgage should be your first choice for first rate customer service and competitive interest rates. Because Our One Priority Is You.(SM)
So don't wait another day...give us the chance to prove how much we want your mortgage business. To contact a PriorityOne Mortgage Loan Originator nearest you
1400 W. Government Street
6276 Highway 98 West
215 Main Street
PriorityOne Mortgage offers a wide variety of home loan options. Our friendly and experienced mortgage lending professionals are ready to help you select the right type of mortgage loan for your particular needs.
It's our job to find the right loan solution for you. We'll help you pre-qualify for your loan, so that you'll know just how much of a home you can afford. Plus, we offer very competitive rates and fees. So whether you're shopping for your first home, looking for a larger home, or need to refinance your current home mortgage, call on us.
Conventional Mortgage Loans
A conventional mortgage loan offers the lowest rates to borrowers.
- Our conventional mortgage loans can save you a substantial amount of money in interest charges.
- Customers with good credit history can save money with a lower interest rate offered by a conventional mortgage loan.
- Conventional mortgage loans can be used to finance a home for a variety of financing periods. Additionally, you can structure your mortgage loan term with payments to fit your budget.
- Points (pre-paid interest) are charged to cover loan process expenses. This pre-paid interest essentially reduces the interest rate on your loan, which in turn reduces the monthly loan payment amount.
FHA Mortgage Loans
FHA mortgage loans are ideal for first-time home buyers, offering low down payment requirements and minimal closing costs. These are government-backed mortgage loans supported by the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- FHA loans require limited down payments. Down payments can be in the form of a gift (conventional loan rules do not permit cash gifts to be utilized for down payments).
- Credit requirements are more lenient than conventional mortgage loans - easier approval for customers who may not have a perfect credit history.
- FHA loans are assumable - when you get ready to sell your home, this may make it more attractive to the new buyer.
If you are a veteran or active reservist, PriorityOne Mortgage can help with a loan to purchase the home you want. VA loans offer a no down-payment option for purchases, and easy financing for present VA loans.
- Easier credit approval
- Higher debt-to-income ratios allowed, giving you more flexibility in calculating your ability to afford a home.
USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan
If the lack of a down payment is preventing you from owning a home, then a USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan could be your answer. USDA Rural Development has partnered with PriorityOne Bank to help extend 100% financing opportunities to rural individuals and families. Eligibility is primarily based on adjusted household income and the residential property you wish to purchase being located in a Rural Development eligible area, as well as other criteria. Contact any of our loan officers to determine if you qualify.
- No down payment required
- No monthly mortgage insurance required
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Closing costs can come from any source, including gifts
- Repairs and improvements can be included in the loan
- Competitive fixed 30-year rates
President, PriorityOne Mortgage
Brandon, Collins, Magee
Vice President, PriorityOne Mortgage
Phone: 601- 450-7550